|First||Previous (THIRD SCHEDULE. Exempted Feeding Stuffs.)|
AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE (CEREALS) ACT, 1938
Scheduled Feeding Stuffs.
1. Maize meal.
3. Malted barley.
6. Articles of the nature of a food or medicine for internal use, for the use of horses, mules, jennets, asses, cattle, sheep, swine, goats or poultry, which pass in commerce under the designation of a proprietary or protected trade name.
7. Malted barley flour, malted barley meal, and rye flour.
8. Pearled barley, pot barley, and barley which has been subjected to any process of dehulling, flaking, rolling or crushing.
9. Linseed cake, linseed cubes, linseed nuts, linseed flakes, and linseed cake meal.
10. Earth nut cake, earth nut cubes, earth nut nuts, earth nut flakes, and earth nut cake meal.
11. Coconut cake, coconut cubes, coconut nuts, coconut flakes, and coconut cake meal.
12. Palm kernel cake, otherwise palm nut cake, palm kernel nuts, palm kernel flakes, and palm kernel meal.
13. Fish meal and fish meal flakes.
14. Meat meal.
15. Meat and bone meal.
16. Any article in the preparation of which maize or any product of maize is used and which is in the form of flakes.
17. All food for the use of horses, mules, jennets, asses, cattle, sheep, swine, goats, or poultry exclusive of—
(f) any article mentioned at Nos. 1 to 16 (both inclusive) of this Schedule,
(g) any exempted feeding stuff for the purposes of this Schedule.