1. In sub-section (7) of section 8 for the words “they think fit” there shall be substituted the words “the Minister thinks fit,” and for the words from “any person” to “compulsorily” the words “any owner of any lands included in a clearance order or compulsory purchase order made under this Part of this Act,” and for the word “scheme” at the end of the said sub-section the word “order.”
2. In sub-section (8) of section 8 for the words “any provisional order under this Part of this Act,” there shall be substituted the words “such order as aforesaid.”
3. In sub-sections (7), (8) and (9) of section 8 for the words “the confirming authority” there shall be substituted the words “the Minister.”
4. The following sub-section shall be added to section 36:—
(5) Any person aggrieved by a charging order made under this section may appeal against the same to the Circuit Court whose decision shall be final and not subject to any appeal.
5. In sub-section (2) of section 47 for the words from “the dwelling house” to “Act, and that” there shall be substituted the words “a dwelling house in respect of which a notice requiring the execution of works has been served or a clearance order or demolition order has been made, that owing to the default of any other owner of the house in executing any works required to be executed on the house or in the demolition of the house”; and for the word “building” where the same lastly occurs, the word “house”; and the words “or to claim to retain the site” shall be omitted.
6. In sub-section (3) of section 47 the words from “or the time” to the end of the sub-section shall be omitted.
7. In section 48 there shall be added after the word “made,” the words “or a notice requiring the execution of works is served,” and after the words “any such order,” the words “or notice.”
8. In section 43 the words “raising sums required for purchase money or compensation payable under” shall be omitted.