|First||Previous (HOUSING ACT, 1929)||Next (SECOND SCHEDULE. Proportion of rates to be remitted.)|
HOUSING ACT, 1929
RULES TO BE COMPLIED WITH BY HOUSES TO WHICH THIS ACT APPLIES.
1. In these rules the expression “floor area” means the total area of all the floors of a house measured in the prescribed manner.
2. The floor area of a house shall not be less than 500 square feet nor more than 1,250 square feet.
3. A house shall contain at least three rooms.
4. The erection of a house shall have been begun after the 1st day of April, 1929 and shall have been completed on or before the 31st day of October, 1930, or within such further period not exceeding four months as the Minister in any particular case may allow.
5. A house shall in respect of its site, aspect, planning, construction, sanitation and number per acre comply with the prescribed conditions.
6. A house shall in respect of the size, number of rooms, and necessary appurtenances be in general accordance with prescribed plans or with such other plans as may be approved by the Minister.